Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Vaca or Bust

We're thinking of taking a short 5 day, 4 night much needed vacation - What's the catch you ask?

It would be with-out this guy....

What's your destination vote?

1. Cancun
2. Kona
3. Palm Springs

4 comments:

  1. You're back baby!! My vote is always for Hawaii. You just can't go wrong. I've never been to Kona, but I've heard amazing things. Wherever you choose, enjoy! You will miss the little man, but come back with a re-charged battery and a whole new outlook! Aaahhh...makes me want to book a trip myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote Kona or Palm Springs...hopefully, I'm the babysitter.
    Grm S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want him for atleast one night Grm S!!! :) I don't think you will be short on sitters! I think I vote hawaii too...go big or go home :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll walk the trail and play in the park. Papa & Grm A Palm Springs Thur Night Street Fair!

    ReplyDelete