I was able to convince Geno that we "NEEDED" a new rug for our living room (his one plea was that it was bigger than a 3x4 runner, alright DONE!) - and it arrived today. Thank You Overstock.com for a quick and speedy delivery - 5 stars for sure. RIP old rug - no more traditional turkeys staring me in the face each night. For now, you will live in the garage and we'll bring you back out when we have a man cave to put you in - accompanied by dark mahogney leather couches. Welcome home to our new living room!

New Rug - up close and personal.

Welcome HOME new rug- I'm in LOVE.
Quick reminder of old traditional turkey rug - Arrrggghhh!
RIP - old gal.
"Silent Song" - new picture we picked up at ZGallerie today on our Saturday am errands. Don't you just LOVE the name?

Ol' gal wasn't too bad, but it's always fun to spruce it up with something new. I love the new one...very fun! And Z Gallerie is one of my faves! Look at you guys, getting all Nate Berkus on us!
ReplyDelete