Okay so I couldn't do it - I'm not able to leave my Pie face for any extended period of time so were ALL going to Hawaii. The best part? We have Grandma & Grandpa Rosey going with us to help with Gavin duty. It may actually be like a sliver of a BB (before baby) vacation which we are beyond EXCITED about. The countdown is on - T minus 45 days.
Who gets to go to Hawaii twice before he's even 2 years old?
Yay for you guys! And double yay for bringing grandparents! You'll have a great time with a little back-up. ;)
ReplyDeleteThis just made me so jealous! I'm almost 30 and only been to Hawaii once! So excited for your guys and super happy your taking Pie but also going to have some adult time!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you guys and his other grandparents, but sad for this set of G&G. We thought we might get Pie Face all to ourselves....ok we"ll share.
ReplyDeleteCan I come?? That sounds wonderful! You are going to have so much fun - especially traveling with help.
ReplyDelete