I just ran across this quote from my most favorite blog EVER (sometimes I like to pretend she is my friend, crazy I know) and thought I'd share it, as it really struck a chord with me right now:
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow". - Mary Anne Radmacher
If you don't currently read "Enjoying the Small Things" by Kelle Hampton - I highly recommend it. Better than Oprah.
She is an inspiration to us all. Such a positive outlook on life...I need some to rub off on me!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love love love her blog!
ReplyDeleteHa! I too like to pretend Kelle is my friend. And randomly last night I dreamt that we hung out for hours. The dream honestly lasted the entire night and I slept so hard I didn't get up once to go to the bathroom, which is rare for this 8 months preggo mama :)
ReplyDeleteReally great quote :) XOXO
ReplyDelete