Sunday, February 27, 2011

Apology

Dear Blog,

I know you must be feeling a little neglected - all I have to say is January Schmanuary, where the heck did February go & I'm sorry. We've been super crazy busy from a week plus stay at Swedish to two bookend market trips to Viva Las Vegas & NYC. We spent the weekend doing a whole lot of this:


and this

and this

(Please ignore my roots - hair appt is awaiting me Thursday. Another aspect of life that's been ignored. Ugh.)
and this
And although I should be updating you on where we've been the last couple months - I'm torn between tackling this leaning tower of laundry that awaits me, catching up on my DVR'd brothers & sisters from last week & ordering my new rug online (yes that is finally happening).

(This is real - not staged for effect)
Yep - you guessed it - the Walker Family gets me every time! I'll be back before another two months pass - I promise.
Sincerely,
Me "aka" Trying to be a better blogger, more balanced working mom, & present wife.

3 comments:

  1. I definately pick the Walkers over laundry! So happy to have an update!!! Hopefully things start to balance out for you! Luv you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beau Bridges really adds a laugh and per usual, that Kevin makes me smile. The laundry pic is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessi. I met you a couple of times and I know Geno through CWU, Benjy etc. I saw a comment you wrote on Kelle Hampton's blog and clicked on your blog because I recognized your name (gosh I sound like a stalker). Anyway I just wanted to say hi. Your son is adorable! Our blog is www.theburtnessfamily.com
    Maybe we'll see you at home depot again :)
    Take care!
    btw- I secretly love Brothers & Sisters too!

    ReplyDelete