Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lil Dipper

Gavin and I had our first of many to come mom-son dinner dates tonight - as Geno had an after-hours event to go to. I treated my "mane" (that's for aunt Lexi - look at my sweatshirt) man to one of his mama's all time fav's...nope, not Olive Garden - although that is absolutely his favorite restuarant to date....but we buzzed through the drive-thru of the Golden Arches tonight. While on my way there - I called my sister to discuss whether this makes me a bad mama or not - I mean all that saturated fat can't be good for a growing boy, right? I'm happy to report that we went anyway and he had a side of milk to round out his daily nutrient requirements from the FDA approved food pyramid. The funniest part of the night was discovering he is a lil' dipper - he was OBSESSED with the sweet and sour sauce and just kept "dipping" the same recycled french fry in to gobble up that yummy sauce. Aaaahhhh....like mother like son.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure Mickey D's makes you a good mom. It's our tradition for when we go to Kyle's softball games. Such a fun treat! Love that little dippin' fool of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soo funny! Tristan is also obsessed with the sweet and sour and recycled the same dipping fry forever!!! :) I love his shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete