
Gavin seems to be feeling better and his breathing isn't as labored; still has a pretty nasty cough - but all in all is on the mend. Thank you for all the warm wishes for a speedy recovery. A special "thank you" for papa dave and grammy tammy coming up to stay with him this week - makes for a long day with a sick babe and such a long commute!
Below is a sneak peak of Pie getting his medicine at daycare - can't be that bad?

Grandma Sherry wants to hug and kiss him..I have the same thing with the respitory cough..gosh hope I didn't give it to him. Maybe, he gave it to me. Looking forward to seeing him when we get back from AZ...warm weather ahhhhh
ReplyDeleteI just love this pic. Wish I could hold and kiss him right now. Such a handsome boy.
ReplyDelete