Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

We celebrated Part I of Gavin's 1st Easter with the DiCugno's and family! Thank you Chris and Sarah for hosting a fabulous brunch today. The drive out to Lake Tapps was beautiful - the weather held up nicely and I loved seeing all the cherry blossoms in bloom (one of my favorite things about spring).

For Easter Part deux we stopped by my mom and Sheyann's for a chocolate bunny and easter yummies! :) Wish I would've gotten a pic of the Bunny Ears Shey was sporting! So adorable!


6 comments:

  1. Buddy, adorable pictures!!! So great to see you in some! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like missing special occasions. He looks so adorable and is getting so big!
    Grm Sherry xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little sweetheart! He hung in there till the end of the bunny trail. Smiles and all too. Laughed out loud for Grm Ann. Rolled over too. Yeaaaaa. Won't be long!!! Luv u, Papa Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great pics of you and Gavin Jessi. Good to see your pretty face in some too! By the way, I've eaten half of your fruit pizza myself already. Sure that doesn't surprise you but did want you to know it was delicious. Trusting I'll feel better at the next special day. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gavin is handsome in his little vest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so cute! I love his little easter outfit! What a sweetie pie!

    ReplyDelete