Monday, March 22, 2010

Yuck.

We went to the dr. today and lil' man has bronchiolitis....WHAT? Exactly what I thought. It's a viral infection - with of course no medicine except time - the biggest hurdle is that he has difficulty breathing which is why he's not sleeping. Ugh for all of us. The dr. did give us a nebulizer for him which helps break up the mucus and open the airways up to make breathing easier. Poor guy! Here's hoping we get more sleep tonight!

7 comments:

  1. I really feel for you! No sleep stinks. Sorry Gavin isn't feeling well. We did the who nebulizer thing when Georgia had croup - hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to see the two of you today. Even tho our lil Gavin is sick you guys lifted my spirits. The cutest sick people ever. That Gavin - what a smile. I love you handsome lil man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uggg, we can relate...abe has the same thing & the nebulizer - honestly i think only makes him hyper and less likely to sleep. fingers crossed that he will get better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer news buddy!! Prayers coming your way!

    Love you, Misty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Boog!! Hope you got some rest and lil pie feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor sweet Gavin! Hope everything gets back to normal soon! Hey, if you're ever awake at 3am, give me a call...I'll be up. Boo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh poor little guy :( Sending get well wishes your way. Hope he's feeling better sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete