We had Gavin's 4month appt today and boy is he big (he's the 1 & 1/2). Here are his 4 month stats...Weight: 17 lbs 14 oz 94%
Height: 25.5" 72%
We went for a long walk today....parked at Salty's and walked along Alki with Gavin in the baby bjorn. We decided we would stop in for some lunch at Pegasus Pizza....salad and a slice...boy was that a bad idea.....how did we go for a walk and not bring one diaper or baby wipe...Yep I'm so not getting mother of the year award...my last day of maternity leave and Gavin literally "poops up his back"....Crap is everywhere...leaking through his jammies and we are at least 2 miles from the car. Yuck! So Geno starts to run back the 2 miles to get the car while I attempt to clean Gavin up with no diaper, wipes, or changing table....I do the best I can with the clean up...grab our pizza to go, my jacket, the baby bjorn, and my poop baby and start walking up the boardwalk to hopefully meet Geno with the car! Omgosh...it was hysterical! Fun times to remember as I head back to work tomorrow! :) I will definitely miss my guy!
Ha! This is a great story. I am laughing right now as I type. I will be thinking of you tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteNow the Rosellini's have their own "poop" story! We love this picture.............praying for ease in this new step for your little family.
ReplyDelete