We got a flip camcorder for Christmas from my mom and we've been going crazy with it! Here's a video after Gavin got out of the bath last night and were getting him ready for bed. He's starting to "talk" more and more! He has such a raspy little voice.
PS....Dad...do not play this on your computer unless you want to watch in 2012! :)
PSS..... Oh and also flipping out because I go back to work in 16 days....Ugh!
That's almost as good as being there! How fun is this? Fantastic! Grammy loves you Gavin. So handsome and how bout those vocals?
ReplyDeleteHe is so smart ..He talks up a storm and can read too! Grandma Sherry and Grpa Art miss him. Kiss-Kiss.
ReplyDeleteI love his little voice! Enjoy your last few days home with Gavin. Georgia started daycare yesterday. Even though it was the second time around I still cried :(
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie!! Love his little voice. Your husband makes me giggle - did he say "egg salad sandwhich"???
ReplyDeleteYeah...gross I know. I should've warned about the "egg salad sandwich" comment. Gavin has had the worst gas....not kidding smells like egg salad! Gross!
ReplyDeleteBuddy, so awesome to be able to see a video of him. Can't believe I still haven't had the pleasure of meeting him. Love you!
ReplyDelete