I see this face I feel like he's saying..."Mom, please don't leave me!" Yes, having a really hard time with going back to work, Dday is a week from today! Here's to wishing we win the Lotto saturday!
As torn as you are,he will be fine at daycare. I'm sure his daycare person will love him and take excellent care of him. I hope you win the lotto too! ALL working mothers have to struggle with this. The first few weeks will be the hardest. Call daycare every 2 hours( ok maybe, every hour) and get an update. Love to U, Grm Sherry
As torn as you are,he will be fine at daycare. I'm sure his daycare person will love him and take excellent care of him. I hope you win the lotto too! ALL working mothers have to struggle with this. The first few weeks will be the hardest. Call daycare every 2 hours( ok maybe, every hour) and get an update.
ReplyDeleteLove to U, Grm Sherry
He looks so big. What a doll! Its gonna be hard, but it will all be okay in the end. I will be thinking about you xx
ReplyDeleteGavin is so adorable! Good luck next week - if you need anything please let us know!!!
ReplyDeleteOmg. Those cheeks, that face, that outfit. He is edible. Good luck next week...I'll be thinking of you. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone for your support!!! I know each one of you has went through this! :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I can't believe how big he has gotten!
ReplyDelete