Saturday, January 30, 2010

I will survive!

This tune by Gloria Gaynor has been stuck in my head all week....my first full week at work away from my Gavin Pie and yes I do believe I will survive! It was devasting to leave him that first day....tears, tears, and more tears tears! I definitely miss him but we feel so blessed to have found the neatest, warmest, kindest woman to care for our man M-Thursday. On friday's Grpa Dave comes up and watches him....this will be so fun for them over the next coming months as the weather gets better and G gets more and more mobile.
A couple bath pic's from this week...he loves the bath!


5 comments:

  1. OMG...........He looks so much like you now! Glad to hear the first week back well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute!!! So good to see you guys on Saturday...wish I could have stayed longer. I heard he like the bouncy....maybe we could see the video!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little one! Love his big grin! I am glad you survived the change! Way to go Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is so stinkin' cute with those cheekies!!!

    ReplyDelete