I used to despise Sundays - the end to the weekend. The looming of monday morning and the thought of waking up early to go back to work. Then came marternity leave and I loved Sundays - was a day I cherished -spending time the three of us as a family and with other family. Now I am in the middle - I can say that I truly "like" Sundays - and today was no different. My day consisted of Target (who doesn't love that?), a lengthy nap, a short stroll along the water to bask in the warm sun, a quick jaunt to the mall to speed shop with Lisa and topped it off with a little Cheesecake Factory....MMMMM. Busy day but a lovely end to a good weekend! Nice to spend time with these ladies! What about you - love or hate Sundays?


Love Sundays, love the pics of Brooke and Lisa and especially our Prince Gavin. He's sure growing again, huh? Grammy needs a visit!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun day with the girls! I love Sundays but always get a little sad about 6 or 7 PM because I know what looms ahead.
ReplyDeleteBuddy, when you work shift work your favorite day is the one you have off and not the one closest to going back to work!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures, could Brooke be any prettier!! Hi Brooke!!
I love Sundays. I love them better when I see little Gavin's adorable self..and the kids too! lol.
ReplyDeleteLisa and Brookey are so beautiful.
Grm Sherry