Saturday, April 10, 2010

rug envy....

I'm on the hunt for the perfect living room rug - and I think I found one. Well maybe not "the one" since its $1700 and unfortunatly it's not in my "rug budget" - yes, I did just say rug budget. I just ran across amy butler and she has the most beautiful rugs, towels, linens, paperproducts, etc.....runs on the pricey side....but check her out at amybuterdesigns.com for all her ventures and maybe some home inspirations for you too. Here are a couple of my fav's below. Now I just need to find me a knock-off.


1 comment:

  1. I am in love, love, love with Amy Butler. (Don't tell Kyle). Just bought a huge pad of her paper at Michael's and made Eli some blocks. Adorable. I've spent endless hours on her website. Sigh. If you find a knock-off, let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete