I know I'm going to get alot of flack for saying this but I have never been a fan of watching the Olympics....winter or summer. Does this make me Unamerican? I don't think so, but a few of my friends did....Seriously? Well, I might not like to watch the traditional olympics...but I love to watch the baby olympics...Gavin's event....Sitting Up...yep...he is sitting by himself! Here's a couple performances deserving of the GOLD!
Sweet Gavin....our valentine. We had so much fun with you yesterday. So handsome!
ReplyDeleteWords cannot describe how much we love him!
ReplyDeleteI was thrilled to babysit on Fri.
Grm Sherry
Yeah Gav . . great job lil man!!!
ReplyDeleteIt must run in the family cause I don't care to watch the Olympics either!! I do however like watching the Gav Pie Games!! Good job sitting up little buddy! It was so fun to see you do it in person over the weekend...hope your feeling better!
ReplyDelete