Sunday, February 28, 2010

90 Years Young!

I'm a little behind on this posting - but last weekend the three of us traveled over to Yakima to celebrate my great grandma Loney's 90th birthday! We stayed in a spare room at Sun Towers, her assisted living home. It was great to get to spend time with family but especially Lexi, Kyle, & Tristan as we don't get to see them nearly as much as we'd like.


By the looks of these pic's - it looks like it was a girls only trip......I swear Geno and Kyle were there...where were you boys???


I am filled with so many loving memories of my great grandma and was so happy that she finally got to meet Gavin - her first born great great grandson! We were even able to get a couple five generation pictures! Happy belated bday Gram - We love you!


1 comment:

  1. These pictures are really fun Jessi. I'd love copies please. The one of the two little guys and you kissing Gram are my favorites! Love you honey.

    ReplyDelete