Thursday, February 18, 2010

I heart Ted

Who is Ted you ask? I'm talking about Ted Baker - the beloved british designer. I have been coveting his line of handbags & wallets for months now. I finally got one yesterday and I moved into my new love last night. Not only is the wallet, sleek & chic - it comes in the most adorable box (that would be great to use for gift giving) - with to die for sayings....like "open me only if your my new owner" & on the inside where you store your cash Ted says "the more you give, the more you get"! ADORABLE! They come in great, fun colors such as green apple, cotton candy pink, & a great orange, as well as black. You can find them online or launching in a Nordstrom near you next month! Run, don't walk to get yours!

5 comments:

  1. Jessi - if you want to moonlight I think you could do so as a writer. Anon of course. Grammy Tammy just posting a happy 5 month marker to our Prince Gavin. It will be fun to show him off this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello..I might have to have one. Let's talk!
    Grm Sherry

    ReplyDelete