Friday, February 26, 2010

Can't wait for this....


and this....

and then this....

The three of us will be in Hawaii in exactly 3 months from this week! I can't wait!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous Jessi! We took Carter when he was about the same age and it was great! Just look out for the fistfulls of sand that will most likely make it into Gavin's mouth! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT.......I am j.e.a.l.o.u.s!!! Can I come in your suitcase. That sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun for your three! I was just telling Steve the other day how excited I am to take a baby to Hawaii to play on the beach :) I'm sure little Gavin will have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! What a fantastic trip ahead for the three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW EXCITING MOE! YOU ARE SO DESERVING OF A FUN RELAXING VACATION IN THE SUNSHINE, ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete