We've had a hectic couple of week's....my stepmom is still in the hospital (she is improving tremendously..thank you for everyone that's had her in their thoughts and prayers). So between trying to get to the hospital and visitors stopping by, we've had a busy first couple of weeks. We've been spoiled with visitors bringing us dinner & desserts...THANK YOU!!!! Here's some recent photos of some Gavin's 1st visitors.....
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Week 3
I can't believe how time just flies by, there are days when I'm literally still in my pajama's and it's 3pm and I haven't got a single thing accomplished except nursed him and changed about 10 diapers....this is definitely hardwork.
We've had a hectic couple of week's....my stepmom is still in the hospital (she is improving tremendously..thank you for everyone that's had her in their thoughts and prayers). So between trying to get to the hospital and visitors stopping by, we've had a busy first couple of weeks. We've been spoiled with visitors bringing us dinner & desserts...THANK YOU!!!! Here's some recent photos of some Gavin's 1st visitors.....

We've had a hectic couple of week's....my stepmom is still in the hospital (she is improving tremendously..thank you for everyone that's had her in their thoughts and prayers). So between trying to get to the hospital and visitors stopping by, we've had a busy first couple of weeks. We've been spoiled with visitors bringing us dinner & desserts...THANK YOU!!!! Here's some recent photos of some Gavin's 1st visitors.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Baby Gavin is so sweet! Love all the vistors he has received so far! I wish I could be one of them :)
ReplyDelete