I also met up with good friends Tiff & Anna for lunch at PF Changs yesterday with their babes...Georgia Ray and baby Abe (I don't know why I feel the need to say baby Abe everytime I say his name but I do!). We've decided that Georgia and Gavin are going to be a couple...as they are only 5 days apart! She's already 13 lbs and so stinkin' cute...but towers over Gavin. He's into tall girls! :) Check out how fashionable baby Abe is with his hat....I think Gavin had a man crush on him! I have to find him a hat like that! :)
I'm learning how important it is to get out and socialize for both Gavin and me! It helps him to acclimate and get used to being outside the house and helps me with my sanity! So great to get to talk to other mommies about their challenges and be able to get tips from them! Thanks Girls!!!
Anna & Georgia, Tiff & Abe and Gavin & me! (I swear that fleece is contributing at least 15 lbs!) :)
Gavin checking out his girl Georgia! Abe is just hanging out! Check out the hat! Don't you love it?




Moe,
ReplyDeleteSoooo cute!! I am glad that you have ventured out of the house too - it's very easy to let the stress of a new baby turn ya into a hermet. Seems like things aren't as stressful when there is a daily agenda and getting out is one of the best!
Been thinking about you guys and hoping all is getting better. Have Lexi and fam in my thoughts too - it's not too far away is it?
LOVE YOU!
Misty