Thursday, October 8, 2009

Shower for baby Tristan....

I have been all consumed with my pregnancy and with taking care of baby Gavin these last few weeks, that I haven't had a chance to think about having a baby nephew coming into this world. My sister is 4 weeks away from baby Tristan arriving, and it totally hit me this weekend. WOW!!! Seem's so surreal for my to have a baby, but for my little sister to be having one as well....is crazy. It will be so wonderful for Gavin to have a cousin to grow up with, and so close in age! I can't wait to meet my little nephew. He was showered with gifts this weekend, as we had a baby shower for Lexi and Kyle on Saturday. Lexi looked absolutely beautiful & ready to pop!!!




2 comments:

  1. Woohoo..I made the blog! :) Thanks Boog again for everythign you did for the shower. Tristan will be so grateful! So excited to see them grow up together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's my beautiful girls! Good by AZ and hello babies! We are truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete