and ready to eat! He finally fits into the "shirt & tie" onesie from Grpa Mike & Grma Jane! He's looking sharp and growing fast! Took him to the dr. yesterday (for his lil' cold) and he weighed 9 lbs 12 oz...almost 10 lbs already!
Oh my gosh! I just want to eat him up! I need to come visit (or we should meet up if you want to get out of the house) before the craziness of the holidays starts. He is SO cute!
awwww hes is so cute. will u guys be at grandma sherrys for thanksgiving?
ReplyDeleteToo Adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteGrandma
So cute! Cant wait to come see him again!
ReplyDeleteLove, Jennifer
Oh my gosh! I just want to eat him up! I need to come visit (or we should meet up if you want to get out of the house) before the craziness of the holidays starts. He is SO cute!
ReplyDeleteAdorable MOE!
ReplyDeleteMisty
Hee Hee! This picture makes me giggle! Love how dressed up he is. Classy man!
ReplyDelete