The countdown is on and we have officially 4 more days until our due date. I thought he was for sure going to come this weekend, but as of today....no baby R. Am feeling really uncomfortable and ready to meet our new little addition. Friday was officially my last day of work and although it will be really nice not to have to get up in the morning and figure out what to wear....not sure what I'm going to do with all this anxious energy......
That's funny...I was just going to email you today. Been thinking about you a ton! I'm so excited for him to come. Geez Baby R....give Mommy a break and make your appearance! I'm sure you are SO ready. Checking your blog twice daily...can't WAIT!! Wishing you a quick and easy delivery. xoxo Sarah
ReplyDeleteim so excited to meet my new cousin. i bet hes going to be a cute one.
ReplyDeleteI was hoping to see that he had come! I will send good thoughts your way. I hope he comes SOON!! Waiting is the hard part.
ReplyDeleteWe welcomed Georgia Ray into the world on Sunday morning. 9lbs 3oz I will send out an email about it all later.
XOXO
Thanks guys!! I will most definitely be posting pictures or sending out an e-mail as soon as he arrives!
ReplyDeleteAnna- congrats...been thinking about you constantly! Congrats on new baby Georgia!! I love that name and cannot wait to meet her!!!