Thursday, August 20, 2009

The last month.....

We are in the home stretch.....36 & 1/2 weeks and counting....our lil' guy could be here anyday and I feel like we're as ready as we will be. The nursery is done (minus a rug that I'm still on the hunt for, but that can wait). Had my weekly dr. appt today and everything is on track and looking good.....no guesstimate from my dr. on a due date, although everybody at work is convinced I'm going early and there's a poll going...I should get in on that action! :)

Here's a couple of pic's of the lil' man's nursery "before" as our office/guest room and "after".....can't wait for him to be in here! We didn't quite get the outside office done as we had planned...so the computer and desk are in his room for now.....but that will be our next project! Soon I hope!







7 comments:

  1. How are you feeling? Your pictures motivate me to get my butt in gear! Love the nursery! It looks great. Still don't have a completed room. I second your co workers. I have a feeling you will go early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the curtains Jess. The chair looks cozy and comfy. Our new little family addition is blessed with great parents and family so excited to see him and watch him grow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you go early too...the home stretch is the worst! What a darling nursery! You did such a great job Jessi...love the quilt too. Little man will feel right at home in his new nest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Guys!!! Yes, feeling the worst right now! I'm just so uncomfortable....to be really honest!!! I know he'll come when he's ready...but really starting to be "over-it"! :) At this point, I can't believe people do this twice....Anna & Sarah!!! :) Crazy, and you're both chasing toddlers around...super mom's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moe,

    You guys did a great job! Very very cute nursery - I love it!!

    I know how you are feeling - this is such a hard last few weeks - I hope you are getting rested and really trying to enjoy the last few weeks pregnant.

    I love you and my thoughts are with you daily.

    No more contractions here - the shots seem to have done what they were suppose to - so just waiting.

    Love you,

    Mist

    ReplyDelete
  6. im so excited to have another boy cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it is looking so great! I love what you did with it! Colors are beautiful and I am most excited for that sweet little boy to join the world already! Lots of love to the family! XOXO

    ReplyDelete