Wednesday, September 23, 2009

First stroll...

We ventured out of the house today to take Gavin on his first walk & enjoy the beautiful sunny fall day...can't believe we are still in the 80's....what a great Indian summer we are having. Can't wait for the leaves to start changing...my favorite time of year. He seemed to really enjoy the fresh air and his new ride (thank you Grammy Tammy)....he made it about a block and then zonked out.

He needed his beauty rest because a friend of ours came over this evening to take his first professional newborn photo's. Can't wait to see them, I know they will be amazing...Erin is extremely talented and got a lot of great shots. We may have the next Zoolander on our hands! :)




5 comments:

  1. What a great day for the first walk outside- how fun! We're looking forward to catching up with you three again soon. Gavin's almost one week old- wow! We are so happy for you guys and all the fun times you have ahead.
    xo,
    Marisa and Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little doll! I love the mittens! Shey and I are sure excited for our next visit! Great job on the blog Jess. I am so proud of you and Geno!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is so cute Jessi and Geno. Congrats.

    love you guys Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the second one! What a lil preciouso! I love the second picture. When do we get to meet the cutie?

    <3
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops
    Didn't mean to type that twice! That just tells you how crazy this week at the Max has been ;)

    ReplyDelete