Monday, August 3, 2009

Two Showers....One Weekend!

We had a fabulous weekend - started off Friday night with my work friends throwing me a wonderful shower at the Hotel Max. Went home with Vinny (the volvo..yes we have named our car) packed to the brim with loads of present, the biggest one being The BOB jogging stroller...I know you're all laughing out loud right now, because I don't jog...nope not my request...my husbands! :) He is so excited about this jogging stroller I can't even tell you...it's a toss up between that and the baby bjorn! He's definitely going to be a hands on daddy! I can't wait to see that!

And Sunday Brookey and my sister threw me and the lil' guy the most gorgeous baby shower at her clubhouse! I couldn't have asked for a better day, shared with both friends & family! It's amazing how much stuff this little baby has already accumulated. I left yesterday feeling so blessed and know this little guy is already so loved....lots of little onesies, cuddly outfits, diaper's, stroller travel system, & the essentials for me...post pardom...won't go into these specifics but thank you to all the mom's! :) We are definitely set and ready for him to arrive!

Pic's from yesterday!! Thank You Everyone!!!


All the AGD's at the shower....with babies in tow! :) A big shout-out to Tiff....can't believe you already had this uploaded last night and sent out! I'm impressed!
The three prego's....Lexi, me, & Anna!
Jane (my step-mom), me, & Kim...Thanks for making the drive over girls!!!


My mom, my two sisters, two cousins, & my grandma...soon to be great grandma! :)


4 comments:

  1. Omg...you are such a cute prego! Sounds like you guys made out! I think you'll love the Bob too, even though you don't jog. I'm investing in a double once I pop. ;) Can't wait to meet the little guy so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress! You look fantastic preggers! Miss all you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a beautiful preggers, trix! congratulations on soon-to-be-mommyhood! :) ~les

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Les! I didn't know you were blogging! I'm totally going to blog-stalk you now! :) Good Job on the 1/2 marathon!

    ReplyDelete