We headed to Bridgeport Thursday night for our last weekend trip before d-day to visit my dad & step-mom and go to the Omak Stampede - always the 2nd weekend in August - and always a lot of fun! It was a little bit different to experience 8+ months pregnant, but I am happy to say I made it through another stampede. We didn't go to the rodeo this year but did do the fair food & beer garden (lemonade only for me) and we watched the suicide race from the hill...what an amazing view...sorry forgot to tote my camera along! I was the DD for the night, and have to say was pretty proud of myself for making it until 12:30am....All in all it was a fun, relaxing weekend spent in the sun with family and friends! Next year we'll be sure to bring the lil' guy with us for what is sure to be a family tradition! His one rodeo a year, his grandpa Mike will sure look forward to that! :)Tuesday, August 11, 2009
One final stampede ....east of the mountains!
We headed to Bridgeport Thursday night for our last weekend trip before d-day to visit my dad & step-mom and go to the Omak Stampede - always the 2nd weekend in August - and always a lot of fun! It was a little bit different to experience 8+ months pregnant, but I am happy to say I made it through another stampede. We didn't go to the rodeo this year but did do the fair food & beer garden (lemonade only for me) and we watched the suicide race from the hill...what an amazing view...sorry forgot to tote my camera along! I was the DD for the night, and have to say was pretty proud of myself for making it until 12:30am....All in all it was a fun, relaxing weekend spent in the sun with family and friends! Next year we'll be sure to bring the lil' guy with us for what is sure to be a family tradition! His one rodeo a year, his grandpa Mike will sure look forward to that! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Buddy, so glad you had a good time. My email is messed up and I can't reply or send anything - hopefully that'll be fixed in a jiffy.
ReplyDeleteLastnight I went to the hospital with contractions - they admitted me and hooked me up to the monitors and they were 1 minute apart. The nurse told me to tell Owen to come down. The doctor assured us if they couldn't stop labor with a shot that Ben would be just fine - just probably have some struggles with eating at first. 2 hours after my shot the contractions went away. Prior to that I got a real taste of labor . . OH MY GOD . . I am so not looking forward to this pain again. I am home today - and having contractions but nothing painful or consistent. The doctor said I was only dilated at 1.5 and 40% effaced. Ben's head is engaged and he is in a really close position - the doc said to expect a fast delivery. OH GOODIE . . I hope we can make it there in time for the epidural because I need it.
I love you - sorry to update on your page - but it's the only way to communiate with you until my email is fixed. Hope you are feeling good - only about a month left for you!!!
LOVES Misty