Thursday, July 30, 2009
Isn't it too Early???
So I'm approaching 34 weeks Sunday....which is the day of our baby shower (yay!! can't wait) so is it too early for out little boy to come? We had our scheduled bi-monthly dr. appt this morning and we were put on a fetal monitor to check to see if I was having contractions - my dr. had a hunch after feeling my tummy....verdict...yes I am. I had 3 in a 35-40 minute span this morning. And I've had a couple more this evening...AAAHHHHH!!!! I'm just hoping these are false alarms and that we won't be bringing Baby Rosellini to his own shower on Sunday! My fingers are crossed, and no we don't have a bag packed yet! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wait what! Will they let you go that early? How is it that every other AGD goes early and I end up 2 weeks late. Hope you are feeling OK today. How are you doing in the heat? Can't wait to see you Sunday :)
ReplyDeleteMoe,
ReplyDeleteWOW!! Contractions already - that little man wants outta there . .
You've been on my mind a lot I just never have time to email it seems. I have the next 3 days off and hope to get a bunch of stuff done.
Owen is harvesting our wheat . . he started last monday and will finish today around 4 - so Bailey and I are heading out to get some harvest pictures.
All is good my way - I am super fat and can't wait until I have the baby . . I am looking forward to zipping up a pair of pants, running (literally) around with Bailey and putting on lotion and tying my shoes without losing my breath.
Our new house is all ordered so we are just waiting on the delivery . . it's a race to see what will happen first - the house or the baby. For that reason only I hope Baby Ben will be patient!
I love you - have a wonderful time with friends and family at your baby shower. You are in my thoughts!!!
Misty
What a wonderful shower . Brooke and Lexi did a beautiful job. Getting excited to meet the grandson.
ReplyDeleteG Sherry