Do you ever have one of thoese weekends where you can't believe you got so much accomplished in a mere two days? That was us...enjoyed a fabulous double date dinner with our fun friends Lisa & Bill here.....at the Pink door on Friday evening. Love that place - BEST lasagna I've ever had!


We also managed to squeeze all of this in....finished painting the exterior trim on our house/garage- yes, I did pitch in. Found a new lighting fixture for the living room, ran countless errands, met a gfriend for an Alki walk, did 9 loads of laundry, watched the Hawks game at a friends house.....Yay for the win, and managed to get a Sunday afternoon catnap in...my fav! Great Weekend!
Grammy Tammy and Aunt Shey came up to watch Pie Friday evening - thank you two ladies - he had a great time - here's a few pic's from their evening stroll and the 3 guys from the Hawks game today.

He is getting so big I can't believe it!!! Such a cutie.
ReplyDeleteI love that shot of him with his monkey! And that lasagna looks so good :)
ReplyDeleteOMG Friend . . When I first saw the pink door I thought that was the color you painted yours and I was going to ask how Geno let you get away with that??
ReplyDeleteMiss you terribly!! Love you Always!!