I know I know...I'm about 3 weeks late on this post - better extremely late than never. Poor neglected blog. Well, we celebrated Gavin's 1st year of life on his actual birth day Sept 18th with family, Dick's burgers, a giant lion cake (thank you Auntie Brookey), a little rain and alot of chaos. Smallish house + more than 4 peeps @ once + scattered showers = Chaos.
We are extremely thankful for all the love that was showered on our little boy this day and everyday. Gavin - you have been a complete life changer for us - we love you more each and every day and adore your smile, your chunky thighs, and your sunny personality you greet us with each morning. We are so blessed that you chose us as your parents and are elated at the privelage to guide and raise you. We thank God each day for you and our family.
**Special thank you to Papa & Grma Rosey for taking lots of pics! :)
I guess I better send you some pictures! So fun to celebrate his birthday!!! :) I LOVE PIE!!! PS I also love your chunky thighs!!! And that smile makes my heart happy! Aunty Loves You!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that one year old soooo much.
ReplyDeleteHe is such a little man.
Grm S