The month of August feels like a blur to me....and am currently in denial about the end of summer drawing near....Ugh...we barely had one. In the last 3 weeks I've been to NY twice, changed jobs (still with Nordstrom, am now the Home Accessories buyer - starting Monday and very excited) spent 5 days at Priest Lake, hosted a kiddie pool party, attended a number of backyard bbq's, completed several house projects (including painting the exterior of our house, which was long overdue....we absolutely HATED the color; feel free to nod in agreement here - no offense taken....before and after's to come in another post.....still working on the trim) and celebrated two BIG bdays. And to top this all off....Gavin started walking about 3 weeks ago - so our days consist of chasing him around the house....trying not to have "NO" be the only word that comes out of our mouths....is that even possible??
**Thank you to my amazing hubby who totally wins dad/husband of the year for being a single dad for part of August and STILL willing to take on Project HGRosellini's.

I love love these pictures especially the ones with the two cutest cousins ever! Had a ton of fun on our play date...next time I think we need a bigger pool! haha! :)
ReplyDeleteGavin is so darn busy...he runs, not walks!
ReplyDeleteHappy 4 year Anniversary.
Grm Sherry
Oh little Gavin! He is just so cute and smiley I just love it!!
ReplyDeleteGav Man is changing so much buddy. I bet you are loving this stage! I miss you so much!!
ReplyDelete