We are headed over to Priest Lake for the holiday weekend.....I am so not looking forward to the long 6 hour drive we have ahead of us but it'll be worth it once I put my little footies into the phenomenal white sandy beach and walk out into the crystal clear water tomorrow morning. I can't wait for a relaxing weekend with our great friends the Moore's & the Nohle's! It'll be a weekend full of amazing food & awesome company! We've spent 4th of July up at the lake for the past couple of years and there is no other place I'd rather be to celebrate Independence Day! Happy 4th of July!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBuddy,
ReplyDeleteHappy Independence Day to the THREE of you! Have a terrific time relaxing. Priest is a long drive, we go there in the winter to snowmobile and agree the trip is long but very much worth it.
Love you tons - talk to you soon!!!