We had our family photos taken a few Sunday's ago at a "hidden" park on the east side called Kelsey Creek with absolutely gorgeous fall weather. When I say hidden that really translates to us getting lost not once but twice and then led to us being approx 25 minutes late for our call time. An appropriately tense car ride followed, especially when I realized we were not only late but I had forgotten our checkbook. Nice - please take our pics for free, that's okay right? Our lady photog was not only patient but turned into a human tom-tom walking us through directions until we hit our destination. Thanks Erin for being not only flexible but uber talentend and able to capture the spirit of us and not our frusterated mood at the time!
Here's a few of my fav's:


You guys are THE.CUTEST.PEOPLE.EVER!!! I especially love the one of you and Gavin smiling at each other! Melt!!
ReplyDeletePapa & Ama think they're absolutely beautiful. What a lovely, happy family. Love the last one. It gives meaning to the expression,"A picture paints a thousand words."
ReplyDelete