Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Eve in Orting - Better Late than Never.

We celebrated Christmas Eve(ning) down at Papa & Grma Rosey's house - with lots of food, laughter, gifts & chaos - the good kind. Thank you Dave & Anne for creating such a warm inviting space to celebrate baby Jesus (yes, Sarah that's for you - as I love how you say that) :)!







Merry Christmouse - how cute are these adorable mouse treats (actually chocolate covered cherries) that my sister-in-law Sarah made...she puts Ms. Stewart to shame and for the record...if it was a competition...she would indeed win! :)



The three muskateer's (all three of us in white shirts) - my SIL's Angie, Sarah, & I and - nope, we didn't plan this. Promise!


Allie & Gavin - almost done for the night....ALMOST.



Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so cute...by far my favorite is Gavin on Geno! Priceless! Good job on all your blog updates! :) I thought I was doing good cause I did one but you had to one up me and do 4 didn't you! haha!

    ReplyDelete