Tradition for sure! I have 4 on my fridge since Lilah was born - fun to look back :)P.S. Love the Christmas card!! Not sure if I am going to get them out this year, whoops. Merry Christmas friend.
classic! such a cutie, santa too!!
Poor baby..he looks traumatized!grm Sherry
So sweet. Ben had the same reaction at last nights church event.
I haven't taken T yet but I'm guessing the reaction will be close to the same! He still looks so handsome even with that scared to death look on his face!
Poor lil Gavin. Sorry mommy and daddy....bet it wasn't pleasant for you either.Grammy Tammy
Tradition for sure! I have 4 on my fridge since Lilah was born - fun to look back :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Love the Christmas card!! Not sure if I am going to get them out this year, whoops. Merry Christmas friend.
classic! such a cutie, santa too!!
ReplyDeletePoor baby..he looks traumatized!
ReplyDeletegrm Sherry
So sweet. Ben had the same reaction at last nights church event.
ReplyDeleteI haven't taken T yet but I'm guessing the reaction will be close to the same! He still looks so handsome even with that scared to death look on his face!
ReplyDeletePoor lil Gavin. Sorry mommy and daddy....bet it wasn't pleasant for you either.
ReplyDeleteGrammy Tammy