Sunday, June 6, 2010

Camano Island...Is it really that far?

The answer is yes - but it's definitely worth the drive. I never realized how beautiful it is on Camano Island - we enjoyed summer bbq kick-off up at the Gibsons Saturday afternoon. I love bbq's - the yummy grilled treats, pasta salads, watermelon, & iced cocktails - really what's not to love! This one was no different -outside from Sargent Christianson, a blow-up bouncy castle, & a little reminiscing of friendship bracelet ceremonies. Fun times all around- thanks for hosting Mike & Anna! And Happy Early Bday Anna! :)





3 comments:

  1. These pictures are such a delight! It looks like Gavin got his first pat on the cheek from a girl! All of you are so photogenic and we never tire of Gavin's smile. It's really great you have so many friends with babies to grow up together. Sure makes a difference in the years that lay ahead. Luv u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I already wrote on this but I'm sitting here looking at you and you are so pretty Jessi. Of course, we do have people tell you periodically how much we look alike.....:) but your beauty is all your own. I'm so proud of you. Was so fun to see how much Gavin loves his life with you and Geno. You too are great parents and fun to watch you with Gavin. Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete