Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My First Post....



Finally....I've been saying for a few months now that "I am going to start a blog" and just haven't gotten around to it...but here it is.... my first post! Thought this would be a good way to keep our friends and family connected in our busy every-day lives. We have a lot to report in our first post....we are expecting a new little addition to our family in September.....And it's a little boy! I am in my sixth month and things are going great thus far. We are in the midst of trying to turn our guest bedroom/office into a nursery, as well as re-doing our roof and creating an additional office space off of the garage all in the next month...I'm tired just thinking about it. :)



Here's a peak of my belly @ 6 months with Brookey this past weekend when I turned 30!!!! Yikes!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like my bday pic just didn't make the cut huh! hehe! Just kidding! So happy your blogging!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! What fun! I'm adding you to my list of favorite blogs to stalk. ;) Happy belated Birthday! You look adorable, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations lovey! You look absolutely darling preggers (no surprise there!). Can't wait to follow the journey! XOXO

    ReplyDelete