Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Baby Rosellini in 3D

We went in Monday for our monthly appt and for the second month in a row I've measured 3-4 weeks ahead of schedule.....Yikes!!! Of course, I am freaked out....do I have a giant baby? Am I going to deliver a month ahead of my due date?.....so many neurotic thoughts going through my head. So my dr. ordered an ultrasound to see what was going on in there....today we went in and everything is right on target and he is measuring at a whopping...... 2.5 lbs! :) Whew......So relieved I wont be delivering a shrek size baby! :)


We had the best technician and she asked if we had a little more time and she came back with the 3D wand. It was truly amazing. Our little man loves to suck his thumb and likes to keep his hands right by his face....and has the entire pregnancy! Here's a pic from today! At 28 weeks and he already has chubby cheeks! I can't wait to meet him!!!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! So amazing the things technology can show us now! He looks adorable just like his parents! Woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lil nephew!! I just can't believe how cute he is...sorry brother but im pretty sure he gets that from my sisser! :) I love you guys...im so excited! And happy he's not an ogre! haha! Bubba just wasnt going really well with Rosellini!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jessi...he is so adorable! I love the cheeks! Don't worry...even if you do have a Shrek sized baby, they turn out pretty cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun that you got the 3-D....and for free!! That's awesome. Those ultrasounds are so amazing. I have this feeling that you will have your little guy before mine even though I am a week ahead according to the doc. My babies like to hang around in there. Hope you are feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't technology amazing...it's so surreal!! I hope he doesn't want to hang out in there too long past his due date.....he does look pretty peaceful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moe . . He looks so darn precious. I can't wait to meet him as well. It's coming up fast . . enjoy being pregnant only a few more months.

    Love you!

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jessi i cant wait for you to have the baby. So when are you due exactly? Also thats a cool picture of him that you posted on here. Anyways hope to see you soon.

    Love ya Alex

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad to hear your not delivering Shrek! I love the 3D u.s. I had one with Amelia. I brought my mom and mom in-law and they both proclamed girl when they saw it. It is so amazing to compare her 3d pic to her newborn. It reallty does look like her! Cheeks in all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what an amazing photo of little Rosellini!
    The countdown is on....we can't wait to meet this precious boy!

    XO, Marisa and Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  10. My grandson is soooo cute. Geno kept his hands by his face too.
    Grandma Sherry

    ReplyDelete