And that's all I have to say. I am more than a handful of posts behind on updating what we've been up to as of late. I've spent the last week in Atlanta & Dallas where no joke, it was a mere 104 degrees each day and that was the cool-down. Needless to say I'm thrilled to be home with my boys, rain and all.
I have to share this hilarious blog post a friend of mine sent me. I almost peed myself and so will you - read on. I will do my best attempt at redeeming my blogging ability this evening about several fun family road trips and weekends over the last month.
http://thebloggess.com/2011/06/and-thats-why-you-should-learn-to-pick-your-battles/
I'm not familiar with this blog but from the tone of this post it will be a new FAV.
Enjoy!
J
That was hilarious! I cried from laughter....
ReplyDeleteglad you are home.. I enjoyed Pie so much..he really IS so smart.
sherry
I saw that somewhere too. Too funny!! Get bloggin' sister! Excited to see what you guys have been up to! We need to see each other pronto!
ReplyDelete