Tuesday, April 19, 2011

NYC or BUST

and BUSTING at the pant seams I am. I spent last week in NY and literally ate my way through the City. Hawaii countdown is on: T minus 10 days = fasting. Below is my menu and many restaurant recomendations!

First up Tuesday night dinner at the Landmarc - endulged a yummy filet mignon and to top that off we had a dessert flight with the best Creme Brule I've ever had. Check out the Cotton candy they bring to the table as a courtesy dessert - made me crave the Spring Fair (more to come on that...just coudln't resist).

Wednesday: Dinner and Pomegranite Margaritas at Rosa Mexicana with Carolina! :) Now you may be confused as I really do dislike Mexican food. This leans more Tex Mex and is simply delicious - I can't get enough of their handmade guacamole. Confession #1- we ordered two batches. Yep, oink oink.


Thursday: Burgers & Shakes at my fav burger spot in NYC - Shake Shack. To top off the night we had FANTASTIC seats to see That Championship Season starring my bf Chris Noth "aka" Mr. Big. Confession #2 - the play itself was a bore but the boys did NOT disappoint. Mr Noth (my bf) was outstanding, Keifer Sutherland was fantastic as the "nerd" and I couldn't get enough of Jason Patric who played the drunk and really stole the show.

Overall - great work trip with lots of calories that need to be shedded this week! Ugh. Vaca countdown is on and is much needed.

5 comments:

  1. I love this Jessi! We'll be in NYC in August and I'm totally writing these places down. YUM. The last time we were in NYC, Mr. Big was in the audience of a show we went to. I of course made a point to brush shoulders with him. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok OK the foood in NYC was great,but I want pictures of G pie.
    Grm Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO worries J.....I like hearing about all aspects of your life. A mom has to eat to keep up strength to chase our Pie around! Sheyann and I had a treasured time w/G and you/Geno are wonderful hosts! Excited for new memories to b made just around the corner. Hugs to the Rosellini's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, sounds like fun! But...you don't like Mexican food?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those restaurants all sound amazing!! Yum!!! A dessert flight? Yes please!

    ReplyDelete