was on as we ventured up to the Fall Festival in Snohomish last weekend to meet up with some fun gal pals and their hubbies! From there we stopped in at Spooner Farms to pick out a few lovilies....which I fully intended on decorating this past week but didn't quite get to it. How does Halloween come and go and we didn't even decorate our pumpkins? Sad halloweeners we are!
Check out these ladies enjoying a piece of pie or two for a contest among friends...Sad to report neither of them got to take home the trophy - but Hal did (see winner below) Nice effort Girls!
Several things to comment on here - A. LOVE the new header pic...or whatever its called. So stinkin cute. B. You are lucky to have such a pretty friend! C. Seriously dying laughing at the pie eating pictures. Classic.
LOL - I am lucky to have such a pretty friend! And such a nice friend to snap photo's of me and my family too! Seriously all the pic's I had were of you and Lilah...so funny and too cute! You were a champ with the pie eating contest!
Several things to comment on here -
ReplyDeleteA. LOVE the new header pic...or whatever its called. So stinkin cute.
B. You are lucky to have such a pretty friend!
C. Seriously dying laughing at the pie eating pictures. Classic.
LOL - I am lucky to have such a pretty friend! And such a nice friend to snap photo's of me and my family too! Seriously all the pic's I had were of you and Lilah...so funny and too cute! You were a champ with the pie eating contest!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Anna...love the new header! What a cute family! And I love that all you gals got together with your babes. So nice!
ReplyDelete