to get a little R&R at Priest Lake. This will be Gavin's 1st 4th of July and first trip to the lake.....I know it will be a fav spot for him just as it is for us. Happy Independence Day!
Jessi, so fun to see you & your men. Gavin is adorable. I love Priest Lake - went there for my honeymoon and spent usually a week or so a year there when I was married. How are you? Gavin is such a happy baby.
Have so much fun!!
ReplyDeleteThe pic is beautiful. Be safe and have a relaxing time, if you can . Kiss Gavin for me. See you next week.
ReplyDeleteGrm Sherry
Jessi, so fun to see you & your men. Gavin is adorable. I love Priest Lake - went there for my honeymoon and spent usually a week or so a year there when I was married. How are you? Gavin is such a happy baby.
ReplyDelete