Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Four Christmas's!

Yep, not exaggerating at all...we went to four christmas's this year...although not nearly as comical as the movie...lots of driving and lots of family! Gavin had a great first Christmas spoiled by all of his family! Thank you everyone for all of the thoughtful gifts for our lil man! Here's some pic's of the last few days - which started off christmas eve at papa daves (didn't get any pic's there....somebody was a little grumpy) and we ended up in Brideport at his grpa Mike's! Needless to say we are all happy to be home and looking forward to a chill new years!
O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree!

Gavin and Geno -
"Are we starting this or what?"
"Yeah, so excited that Santa brought me a present!"
"Hurry up guys, I'm dressed and ready to go!"
"Okay - I'm relaxed and happy!"
Grandma Sherry & Gavin!
"Wow, this stocking is all for me?"
"yeah, my first noisy toy!"
"What a long day.........."
Gavin smiling at his Gpra Mike
So ty-ty again.....fell asleep with grma Jane rocking him!
I think this is how we all felt after four days of traveling...just pooped!

4 comments:

  1. Sooo sad that we couldn't get together. Schedules just seem sooo against us! Jessi, it seems the holidays were sooooo good to you with family. I know it was exhausting but glad you had the time with those that matter the most.

    I am very sad I haven't gotten to meet sweet little Gavin. I miss you something terrible!!

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Can't believe you three made it to all four...amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sure do love you three! Please do stay home next year and make it easy on yourselves! Happy New Year to 'The Rosellini's'. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had a fun first Christmas with Gavin! You packed a lot in! His little tootsies in thos socks are adorable. I'm glad that they still fit him for Christmas. ;) Happy New Year to the whole Rosellini fam!

    ReplyDelete