No, not the movie...although I do love the original with Kristen Dunst....I'm talking about sleeping advice from our parent friends. Our friends Chris and Sara (actually Geno's step-brother but they are our friends too...just love them) came over last night and gave us some great advice regarding Gavin and his sleeping! Thanks Guys...love your candor and honesty! And thank you Sara- for baby-whispering him right to sleep...we got 4 hours straight last night. It was magical!And thanks to Karli and Misty for listening....and sharing your sleep tricks and ideas. We are up for trying anything at this point!

"Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" by Marc Weissbluth. Worked like a charm for us and every other person I know who has read it. Be patient...one day Gavin will just keep sleeping and you'll be so panicked, you won't know what to do with yourself! ;) I'm hoping it works for babe #2, b/c I've been very spoiled with plenty of sleep these past two years. Hope I don't get thrown a curve ball!
ReplyDelete